June 7, 2012

How to visualise a biotech cluster?

This now has happened to me once too often: I meet someone at an event, they tell me they work for genomics company such-and-such near Cambridge, and I have to admit that I have never heard of that company before.

Below is my attempt to remedy that.

A map of the Cambridge biotech cluster, specifically for genomics. Click on the picture to enlarge.

If you have any ideas how I could improve the map, please leave a comment below. Please note that I will be travelling until the 19th of June and cannot reply to your comments until then.

1 comment:

  1. What about Oxford Nanopore technology? They are in Little Chesterford as well (as being in Oxford):

    Oxford Nanopore Technologies - Oxford
    Oxford Science Park

    &&

    Oxford Nanopore Technologies - Cambridge
    Little Chesterford

    ReplyDelete